At TOTHOMWEB, SL, we are experts in digital accessibility. Accessibility aims to ensure that any webpage or web service can be used by everyone, regardless of personal limitations or those derived from the connecting environment.
The scope that TOTHOMWEB. SL includes within the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 is:
Design and development, analysis, consulting, correction, and training for web, app, and document accessibility.
This Policy outlines the following as guiding principles:
- Commitment to comply with applicable requirements, including legal ones.
- Fostering equality of opportunities among individuals through web accessibility, facilitating access to information.
- Developing continuous training programs to achieve the best qualification for our employees, thus involving all personnel in achieving objectives.
- Managing processes to reduce environmental impact in our activity and assessing, in advance, the environmental impact of new activities or services.
- Promoting rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of benefiting our environment, not only through our tasks but also by involving our suppliers and clients.
- Commitment to environmental protection, including pollution prevention and sustainable use of resources.
- Ensuring optimal working conditions by evaluating risks that may arise in processes, eliminating them where possible, and reducing evaluated risks.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company.
- Fostering and achieving a motivating environment for all members of the company.
The Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its clients, all employees, suppliers, and stakeholders.
The Policy is kept up-to-date through periodic revisions, coinciding with system reviews by management, to consider changes in environmental conditions and received information. In this regard, the management provides and will provide all necessary human, technical, and economic means to achieve the established objectives and goals, programmed and periodically.
Girona, November 17, 2023